•For a superlative customer experience, we have decided to deliver each product personally. We currently deliver in Delhi, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Noida, Bhopal, Jaipur, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Nasik, Ujjain, Surat, Chandigarh, Vadodara, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai. We are coming to other cities very soon and will keep you posted!
• Products are typically despatched within 4 To 6 weeks of order confirmation.
•All the products are transported and delivered using the In Houz Decor delivery network.
• While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
•For pre-orders, the estimated delivery time is 21 days starting from the day of shipping. The day of shipping is indicated on your product page at the time of order. Please note that we will NOT be able to ship pre-orders earlier than the indicated time.
•inhouzdecor.com holds the right to cancel the order without any intimation to the buyer. Any amount taken as advance will be refunded back without any interest.
• No, shipments are free of charge. Any additional charges like Octroi, entry taxes are paid for by the sellers. When you enter a pin code in the address field while ordering a product, the system will indicate whether we ship to your pin-code or not.
•We try our best to deliver your product before you can even think 'Where is it now?' :) i.e. well within 21 days of your order (or 21 days of the promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders). In a few cases, however, we take closer to our promised 21 - 25 days for delivery. In such cases, we proactively call/email the customer to inform them of the status of their product and where it is in transit. In the rare case when you have not received any communication from us for 10 days after order (or 21 days after promised shipment date in the case of pre-orders) do give us a call at our customer care number or email us at email@example.com.
• Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you:
1. Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or border/insect infestations.
2. In case there is some dust or a lack of shine, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it.
3. For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product and make sure that all the nuts and bolts are present and they fit well.
4. For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the delivery team's visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the delivery team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home.
5. For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 5 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better; in case the uneven leg is more than 5 mm, then we will take the item back to provide a replacement (or a repair) based on extent of change needed.
6. For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it.
7. Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces/splinters to hurt your arms; however, the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas.
8. Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal strain differences, and small knots - small knots which structurally don't impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don't hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hardwood products.
9. Hardwood products may expand a small extent during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck! There is nothing to worry on this front - if you give a call to our customer care team, our after-sales service team will come and minimize the expansion effect by sanding (using sandpaper) on the sides of the product. Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as described by the warranty policy.